- Python 3.5, 3.6 and 3.7 support
- New Style Engine (VCL Styles) with high quality choices
- Visual Style Preview and selection (View, Select Style)
- Visual Source highlighter theme selection (Editor Options, Select theme)
- German Translation added
Τρίτη, 17 Οκτωβρίου 2017
Παρασκευή, 20 Μαρτίου 2015
I do apologize for the my long absence from PyScripter development and support. However I am back with a new release that supports Python 3.4.
Unfortunately, Google has made the the Project Hosting Downloads read-only and will eventually be terminating Project Hosting services. I have moved the project downloads to Sourceforge (https://sourceforge.net/projects/pyscripter/) where you can find PyScripter v.2.6. Later I will be moving the source code and the issue tracker to GitHub.
Δευτέρα, 16 Απριλίου 2012
If you are running PyScripter from a network drive, then depending on the security settings of your machine, you may not be able to see the contents of the help file. This is a general issue affecting all CHM files and not PyScripter specific. This article from Microsoft explains the issue and provides a solution involving editing the registry to register the help file.
Since editing the Windows registry is always tricky I recommend the following
Παρασκευή, 23 Μαρτίου 2012
PyScripter version 2.5.3 was released at http://pyscripter.googlecode.com. This is another bug-fix release. It fixes two issues in version 2.5.
- Unit test discovery was broken
- Find in files was broken in the x64 version.
See previous post for the new features and bug fixes in version 2.5
Τρίτη, 20 Μαρτίου 2012
Δευτέρα, 19 Μαρτίου 2012
PyScripter version 2.5.1 was released at http://pyscripter.googlecode.com. This just a bug-fix release. It fixes two issues in version 2.5.
- Word-wrap in the editor caused problems
- Navigation with the Code Explorer was broken.
See previous post for the new features and bug fixes in version 2.5.
Κυριακή, 18 Μαρτίου 2012
PyScripter version 2.5 was released at http://pyscripter.googlecode.com.
- New features:
- This is the first joint 32-bit and 64-bit version release
- Python 3.3 support added
- Recent Projects menu item added
- Expandable lists and tuples in the Variables window ( Issue 583 )
- Expandable watches as in the Variables window ( Issue 523 )
- Basic support for Cython files added ( Issue 542 )
- New interpreter command Paste & Execute ( Issue 500 ) Replaces Paste with Prompt
- New PyIDE option "Display package names in editor tabs" default True ( Issue 115 )
- New search option "Auto Case Sensitive" (case insensitive when search text is lower case)
- The Abort command raises a KeyboardInterrupt at the Remote Engine ( Issue 618 )
- Incremental search in the Project Explorer matches any part of a filename (Issue 623)
- New IDE option "File line limit for syntax check as you type" default 1000
- Issues addressed: