Some of the entries on the Issue Tracker provide some indication of what you can expect to see in future versions of PyScripter. Some of the “bigger” items on the development agenda are:
- support for code folding (Issue 16)
- show doc entry next to drop-list of code completion entries (Issue 274)
- support for zip imports (Issue 454)
- support for debugging of multi-threaded applications (Issue 455)
- support for embedded Python engines (Issue 456)
- Python scripting of the IDE (Issue 457)
You can influence the development priorities by “voting” for a specific issue. This can be done by simply “starring” the issue. You can vote even louder by making a donation towards the implementation of a given issue.